No tool required. Guarantee perfect and reliable joints in 8mm, 12mm, 16mm, 24mm, 32mm and 44mm. Supplied in short lengths to be ready to use.
1. Cut the SMD Tape squarely across the sprocket hole on each face.
2. Peel off upper tape of Tape Connector (retaining adhesive strips).
3. Align raised dots of the clear plastic carrier with the sprocket holes.
4. Align both end of the SMD tape and the joining tape.
5. The first adhesive strip then joins up the SMD cover tape ends.
6. Fold the Tape Connector around the now joined SMD component tapes and press firmly together
Available in Yellow, Green, Silver and ESD black.